Monday, February 25, 2008

Continuing a chain

Apropos of this, I will rise to the challenge, and contribute to the proliferation of an internet meme. My three sentences are:
"Add the mussels, cook for 30 seconds, and then cover the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until all the mussels open, 3 to 4 minutes. (Discard any that do not open.)"
What could be more representative of the contents of this blog? The book nearest to hand was Suvir Saran's American Masala, a cookbook that has lots of dishes that are fusions of Indian and American ones. Glancing around, it seems like the next nearest books were volume 3 of Sandman and Garson's Modal Logic for Philosophers. The latter may have been more representative of this blog, I suppose.

I was tagged by Justin. The instructions are:
1. Grab the nearest book (that is at least 123 pages long).
2. Open to p. 123.
3. Go down to the 5th sentence.
4. Type in the following 3 sentences.
5. Tag five people.

I'll pass this on to bloggers I've met or soon will meet. So, that'll be Aidan, Nate, Sam, Ole, and Kenny.

No comments: