Saturday, February 03, 2007

Links: all the benefits of theft over honest toil

For some reason, I think that people that read my blog also read the other blogs I read even though I'm fairly certain this is not the case. On the off chance that someone does not, there are a few posts I've read recently that are definitely worth checking out. One is Nate's provocative question about methodology in semantics. Andreas has a pair of posts on Kaplan's "Demonstratives" on necessitation and proper contexts. And Ole has a post on Field on logical primitives. Of course, I think everything in the sidebar of links is worth reading. Especially the Philosophy Talk blog which features John Perry's delightful post on truth and bullshit.
(On a side note: my lame spell checker does not recognize "blog" as a word. I could excuse it for not recognizing "impredicateively", but "blog"?)

No comments: